Attention Westminster, CA Residents! Don’t Call Another Tree Trimming & Pruning Service Company Before You Read This! Yes, It’s THAT Important
How do I know if it’s time to have my trees trimmed?
If you are looking for a tree trimming service in Westminster, you would want to read on because what I have to share with you have the potential to save you a lot of time and money.
Light pruning and trimming can be done easily as long as you have the proper cutting tools but if you do not exactly like the sight of spiders and bugs or you are planning a major overhaul of the look of your trees, do not hesitate to ask help from experts who will get the job done right.
Here are a few more reasons why getting help from expert cutters than doing it yourself is a good idea:
If you answer yes to the questions below, then you need to pick up the phone and call a tree service company in Westminster CA:
1. You see dead or loosely hanging branches that might cause an accident anytime. We trim trees mainly for safety reasons. Trees can add a layer of charm to your home or office but you should be watchful of potentially dangerous branches and twigs that might fall on cars, outdoor furniture, or worse, people anytime.
2. Your trees have gone close to power lines or cables. You don’t want the be the reason for a power outage, do you. But that’s exactly what could happen if a branch fall on a power line. For that reason always, always make sure tree branches are in a safe distance from power lines.
3. They are already touching your roof or any part of you or your neighbor’s home. As seemingly harmless as they are, did you know that leaves brushing against your roof can gradually wear out the gutter? Moreover, leaves that lay on your gutter harbor the growth of mold. Do not let any part of your trees touch your or your neighbor’s roof or walls.
4. It has been more than three years since you last got your trees trimmed. You are lucky when you happen to have trees that are low maintenance, but to be sure have an expert check on the type of your trees and recommend the trimming intervals appropriate for them. Some need to be trimmed more frequently! As a general rule do not let them untrimmed for more than three years.
5. Your trees look unkempt, out of shape, and overall unappealing. Lastly, who would not want a looker of a lawn? Give your trees that skillfully polished look by getting professional tree cutting services! That could also increase the value of your property and it doesn’t cost a fortune to have your trees trimmed.
How do I choose a good tree service company in Westminster, CA?
Unfortunately, it is not very hard to fall prey to unscrupulous provides in Orange County, “thanks” to the easy of getting into that particular line of business.
For that reason one needs to be a bit more cautious when choosing their tree care provider.
Many businesses offer subpar services and hiring them will cost you. Here’s what I mean. Some companies don’t carry the proper business insurance so if they cause damage to your property you will be the one stuck with the repair bill.
But even some of the ones that are bonded and insured do a subpar job. So you may end up paying another tree service company to clean up the mess of the first one. That’s why it’s so important to contract the right provider the first time.
When choosing a tree service company, always select a company with a proven track record that’s also bonded and insured.
When speaking with potential service providers, here are six important questions to ask:
1. Will you provide me with a certificate of insurance and copy of your work contract?
2. What are your credentials? Are you member of any trade association?
3. Can you provide me with a list of references from past clients?
4. Will you provide me with a detailed estimate?
5. How will you handle the job and what equipment will be used for it?
6. How long will the tree project take?
7. Would you use spikes to climb trees while pruning?
8. Will you be using protective equipment while on my property?
These things are non-negotiable. For one, evry complete tree trimming Westminster CA service provider should have business insurance for their clients peace of mind.
If your tree trimming provider is a member of a trade association such as the Tree Care Industry Association, this is a sign of commitment to maintaining particular standards when it comes to tree trimming and pruning.
Furthermore, these trade associations keep their members up to date on the latest techniques in the tree service business. And it’s not that hard to find both local and national trade associations and verify that the company you are about to contract is a member.
Likewise, client testimonials are a reliable way of assessing their past performance and an indicator of their future one. It’s simply not possible to stay in business if you constantly offer service that’s not up to standard.
Don’t you hate it when you are hit by hidden charges buried so deep in a contract as to not to be found? A written estimate provides a sense of security for you so do not hesitate to ask for it.
It would be great if your provider can visit your site or property and map out the workflow with you and advise you if they are going to use heavy equipment before the actual trimming job. This way you can advise family members, your neighbors, keep away outdoor furniture and equipment if required, and plan ahead. A trusted tree care business is willing to commit to a timeframe for the trimming work.
Lastly, the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) requires tree care providers to wear protective equipment at work. Your provider should be able to comply with this.
Why You Should Consider Westminster Tree Service Pros?
Westminster Tree Service Pros is one of the most trusted tree care services company in Orange County. Below are some of the most common services clients ask from us. You can always call us for specific projects.
- Tree Pruning
- Tree Removal
- Tree Trimming
- Tree Maintenance
- Tree Crowning
- Stump Removal
- Stump Grinding
Tree Trimming Cost in Westminster CA
Over the phone, we can provide a free initial estimate. We can come over to your site for writing a more accurate estimate as well as studying the job site.
We will help you visualize your ideas as long as it is feasible and plan out the workflow so you can prepare ahead.
We are a 30-year old family business who we has gained a considerable amount of loyal customers. We aim to deliver the best tree trimming and tree removal service in Westminster!
How can I find out more about tree cutting services?